Objective: Support expansion plan in the region through event and media planing
- Organised official inauguration of the Liberty showroom on Sheikh Zayed Road, including the launch of the 2008 CTS and SLS Cadillac models.
Over 35 selected media attended the celebration
The event was hosted by Sheikh Khalid Bin Abdul Aziz Al Qasimi, Chairman of Liberty, with Terry Johnson, President of General Motors Middle East Operations, as the chief guest.
Sheikhs, dignitaries, VIP guests and Cadillac owners enjoyed an extraordinary sound and laser light show to mark the occasion.
- Press Coverage of Cadillac Showroom Opening
- Kawasaki showroom opening: organised the opening ceremony of the first dedicated lifestyle showroom in the UAE, offering the largest range of Motorbikes and Quads.
The event was hosted by Sheikh Khalid Bin Abdul Aziz Al Qasimi, Chairman of Liberty, with Jim Drane General Manager of Liberty Automobiles - Motorcycles division
Over 35 selected media, VIP guests and bike owners attended the event
- Press coverage of Hummer Desert Zone, 2nd edition
Objective: experience the full fun of driving a Hummer as well as the toughness of the car on off road tracks
Over 200 participants joined the second edition of HUMMER DESERT ZONE EVENT, a day dedicated to demonstrate the extraordinary capabilities of the Hummer.
Media attendance: over 40
Driving track of 1.5kms with 9 obstacles built:
- Axle Twist
- Traction Demonstration
- Log Crossing
- 16” Wall Climb
- Hill Climb & Descent
- 40° side slope drive
- Wadi drive
- River Crossing
- Soft Sand driveog Crossing
Press coverage of the Liberty Racing Team in the 2007 UAE Desert Challenge
- The legendary UAE Desert Challenge, one of the world's most prestigious international cross country rallies founded by Emirati Motorsport legend and ATCUAE President Mohammed Ben Sulayem back in 1991,and, over the years has seen many of the biggest names in international motorsport tackle the dunes of the UAE, including Carlos Sainz, Colin McRae, Ari Vatenan, and Heinz Kinigadner.
- The All National Liberty Racing Team entered two out of the three categories for the first time in seven years.
- An all new prototype car was driven by noted National Liberty Racing Team rally driver Yahya Al Helei
- Pre-event Press Release
- Sneak preview photo caption
- Five Media interview
- Five TV Interviews with Sheikh Khalid and Direct coverage
- Daily dispatching of media info and pictures
- Closing ceremony coverage